Lash Studio San Jose
London Lash Products
Super Bonder Sealant:
- adds elasticity to the adhesive. The additional flexibility ensures the bonds don't break as easily, therefore resulting in better retention.
- instantly polymerises the glue,without shock curing! It locks in the fumes from the adhesive and with the fumes contained, irritation and sensitivity are significantly reduced!
- Additionally, because the bonds have been sealed, the lashes, therefore, are instantly safe to get wet. Yourself and your clients will no longer have to worry about the rain, having a shower or going to the gym!
- Reduces irritation and sensitivity.
- Improves retention.
- Seals the adhesive – WITHOUT shock curing.
- Your client can get their lashes wet 3 minutes after treatment.
- Works with ANY adhesive.
- Cost-effective – 15ml bottle will last you for 150 – 200 clients!
- 12 months of shelf life once opened
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Capacity: 15ml
HOW TO USE
- Once you've completed the eyelash treatment, squeeze 1 small drop of Superbonder lash Sealant onto a microfibre brush and carefully apply at the bottom 2-3mm of the eyelash set (adhesive area). Make sure to apply only a small drop of the product to avoid getting it into the client's eye, which may cause eye irritation and/or stinging.
- Allow the product to dry for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the eyepatches and let the client open their eyes.
PRE-TREATMENT LASH PRIMER:
- Restores the moisture of natural lashes after using Cleanser
- Improves bonding between the natural lash and the adhesive
- Speeds up the drying time of the glue
- Easy to use pipette for a mess-free application
- Coconut scent
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Paraben, Gluten, Collagen and Guanine Free
How to Use:
- Use London Lash Primer AFTER using London Lash Cleanser.
- Using the pipette, apply a small drop of primer onto a microfibre brush.
- Using a microfibre brush, apply the product evenly to natural lashes, focusing on the base of the natural lash - ‘glue zone’.
- Repeat throughout the lash line on both eyes. Please make sure your clients keep their eyes closed tightly throughout the entire application process.
- For professional use only
Pickup currently unavailable at 1830 Tully Road
What payment methods can I use?
We offer 35 different payment methods including major providers like Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, American Express and Diners as well as many different local payment methods including Klarna, iDEAL, AliPay, Sofort, giropay, and many more.
Can I purchase items with another currency?
Yes, you may select a currency based on your personal preference. When you select your country in the country selector on the upper right of the website or are taken directly to your country’s version of the website, you will see prices listed in the regional currency.
Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
We do everything we can to fulfill orders quickly and unfortunately cannot make updates after an order has been placed. These changes include removing or adding products and/or changing the delivery address. If a mistake has been made with your order information, it’s quickest to create a new order with the correct information and then let our Customer Service.
How To Return My Items?
Adhesives are final sale. All trays must be unopened and unused. We do not currently offer free returns to overseas customers. You will therefore need to cover all costs of returning any items to us yourself. We advise that you mark your package ‘returned goods’ to avoid further duties. Remember: We strongly recommend that you return any items via a registered trackable service and obtain and retain proof of posting as we do not accept responsibility for items that fail to arrive with us.